You can quickly test the Svrf API without writing any code through the Svrf developer docs. If you’re building an augmented reality or virtual reality app, you’ll need high-quality content to create a great user experience. Use Svrf to power your app’s content for free. Head on over to our docs and follow the steps below to give it a try.
Before we can request AR and VR media, you’ll need to authenticate your Svrf API Key. If you haven’t created an account on Svrf, you’ll want to create one now.
- Copy your Svrf API key from the Svrf User Settings page.
- Go to the API Endpoints Reference for Authentication.
- Paste your API key into the
apiKeyfield and click “Try it”, as shown above.
- If done correctly, the API will return a response with a
Now that you’ve authenticated your Svrf API key, you can use the token that it returned to make API requests for AR and VR media. In this example, we are going to use the Trending endpoint.
- Copy the
tokenthat was returned when you authenticated your API key.
- Go to the Trending Endpoint Reference.
- Paste the
tokenas the Header Auth’s
x-app-token andclick “Try it”, as shown above.
- If done correctly, the API will return a response with trending media from Svrf.
3. Try other endpoints
You can use the same
token to test the other API Endpoints like search. You can also edit the query param fields to alter the results of your requests.